</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18420811?origin\x3dhttp://theparaphernalia-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, May 29, 2006

Family Of May (:

Firstly, I would like to say Happy Birthday to Elisha, Joanne, Mommy and Grandma (:

Had fab dinner at Paris at takashimaya today. Sumptuous ones I say. I'm so bloated even until now (: Yup, I'm so looking forward to the shopping date with my mommy =x hurhurs. Athl and Chialing came back to school!And yeah, school feels different with them around (: cool-ness. Tomorrow is the start of the uber boring structured programme. I'll be super dead =/ Alright, Love you all (:

I try to hold it all inside
But just for tonight
The top of the world
Sitting here wishing
the things I've become
That something is missing
Maybe I..
But what do I know?
And now it seems that I have found nothing at all
and I'm screaming for something.
Just trying to hold it all inside (:

mooo-ed

Welcome

WELCOME TO,
TheParaphernalia-

Best Viewed in IE (:

Profile

Jaslyn Aixing ♥

I'm Eighteenth, questions?
12th Apr 1989

Absolutely,
♥ Music and Sports

ChatterBox

Links

Adeline :]
Amelia
Andy
Alvin Brian
Cheryl
Chialing :]
ChunRen
Clarissa
Daryl
Elephont :]
Hamzah
Isaac
Jowyne
Lizhi
Orca
Rachel
Reinald
Sharlene
Valerie
Yijing
Zhonghwee

Archives

Move On & Don't Look Back ♥

Now Playing